The Sunflex SF20 frameless glass sliding door system provides uninterrupted clear views, excellent operating performance and noise reduction.
Designed for use as an internal room divider, office partitions the system can also be used in a stand-alone external structure, such as balcony and patio enclosures.
Versatility in design
The frameless glass panels slide horizontally to one or two sides. On opening and closing the first sliding panel and other sliding panels are automatically opened and closed. Complete versatility is achieved with two, three, four or five track slide and guide rail.
Minimalist designed sliding doors with no visible sight lines
Energy-saving that also offers weather protection from the elements
Wide variety of configurations
Automatic opening and closing of slave panels when main sliding panel is operated
Internal track drainage for cleaning and anti-slip floor track or flush track option
Low maintenance and fully guaranteed
Maximum transparency, permanent ventilation and protection against driving rain are ensured by a 25 mm covering of the panels when closed.
The ceiling rail adjusts to height differences of up to 20 mm in case of building subsidences at the upper construction.
To compensate for structural variations the integrated rollers can be adjusted for height by up to 5mm.
Increased driving rain and wind resistance by vertical frame profiles with brush gaskets, available as option.
DRAINAGE AND CLEANING
A sloping floor construction and optimally shortened rail lengths permit unpressurised drainage and simple cleaning of the floor rail. The anti-slip coating ensures that the floor rail surface is safe to walk on.
BARRIER FREE LIVING
Optionally a flat bottom rail (height = 13 mm) is available which is particularly suitable for indoors “barrier-free dwellings” in compliance with DIN 18025 – whether mounted or recessed into the floor.
Optionally a handle, a lock and a locking mechanism can be fitted to the panel internally and externally.
On closing and opening the sliding door each adjacent panel respectively is automatically moved by the integrated followers.
EASE OF OPERATION
Smooth movement of the sliding panels by hidden rollers incorporating ball-bearings with noise-inhibiting contact surfaces.
- floor-mounted frameless glass sliding door system
- sliding to the left or right as desired
- 15 mm panel construction depth
- all-glass sliding system
- with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 track slide and guide rail
- follower function for sliding panel means system is easy to use
- floor rail with anti-slip coating can be integrated into the floor to provide an unobstructed living space
- internal or external locking of the sliding panels using a lock (optional)
- unpressurised drainage and easy cleaning due to optimum length of rails
- glazing with toughened safety glass
- panel structure of 8 or 10 mm
- powder coating as per RAL
- Eloxal as per EURAS